Letter to the Editor
The Parachutist staff welcomes reader feedback and comments about the magazine, USPA or skydiving in general. Each month, we select letters for publication in Parachutist Magazine, but we also appreciate feedback that is not meant for publication. Letters may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Parachutist—Attn: Managing Editor, 5401 Southpoint Centre Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22407. Please follow these guidelines:
- If you do not want your letter to be published, please state so clearly.
- Letters should be crisp and to the point (around 200 words is ideal for most subjects).
- Please let us know if you are responding to a previously published article or letter, and provide the name of the article and month of publication in your letter.
- Please address comments directly to specific issues—Parachutist will not print personal attacks.
- Parachutist will not publish letters from anonymous sources. Please provide your full name, license number (if one) and city and state of residence.
- Parachutist reserves the right to edit letters for any purpose including clarity and space availability.